Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Vaccinations.

I'm in Year 7. Which in my country, is counted  as highschool and yesterday we had to have vaccinations. I only had to have one but my friends had to have two. And to be honest, they weren't as bad as I thought they would be. Of course, they're aren't the nicest things to go through but they aren't the worst either. It's a tiny little pinch that lasts fo five seconds. The other one seemed to hurt my friends though, they said. "It felt like fire running through your veins."
How fun does that sound?
What I'm trying to say is, don't get anxious over something that lasts for 5 seconds. All you need is 5 seconds of courage and it's over with.
The lady literally just went, "This won't hurt at all. " and just stuck it into my arm. No need to be subtle, lady!
There's a few more to go through, but I'm sure I'll be fine.
Until next time...
See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment