I get anxious with games.
That was a ridiculous way to start a post but it's true. Whenever I get near to the Boss part of the level, my heart starts beating like crazy and I start almost-hyperventilating. Don't worry, I don't have a heart attack but I do get really nervous when I'm about to finish the level and have like not even an inch of life yet. I'm playing Buffy: Chaos Bleeds because I'm a nerd and everytime I get to the last part of a level, I take a deep breath and pause the game to take my mind off of it! It's absolutely ridiculous because the fact that it's not even a bit real and it makes me nervous shows how much anxiety I have in real life. Don't get me wrong, I love playing video games but I'm so ridiculously bad at them that I can't finish a level without dying at least 15 times. Anyway, am I the only one that feels this way? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment