Tuesday, 6 March 2012
One Direction
I really love One Direction. They're just really amazing. Everyone in One Direction are equally as talented as each other. They're all incredibly amazing and we're so lucky to be able to hear their wonderful music. I don't just love them for their music. I love them for who they are. I don't just love them because of their looks. I love them because their personalities are all so different and interesting to hear about. It's cool to hear about what they have been through and little fancts about them like the fact that Liam is afraid of spoons or the fact that Zayn and Louis have this joke that whenever they see a squirrel they have to back. I love their bromances and friendships and the way they stay together. But most of all, I love the fact that they'll be 1D forever. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment