I think everyone has forgotten to do homework at some point or another. It didn't happen to me today but it did happen to one of my close friends. She completely forgot about our textiles homework and our teacher doesn't have the best personality. I'm sticking by the title of this blog today. There's always that one person that is the teacher's pet.
So while I was sitting next to the friend that had forgotten about her homework, there was one student, I won't say her name, however it does start with an S and ends with Hayla. Her hand shot up right before we were about to start the excruciating hour of working and says,
"Excuse me, miss?! You forgot about the homework you assigned us to on Wednesday. "
Seriously? Ugh. It didn't end well. My friend got a good talking to from a teacher that hates anything to do with students.
Do you get what I mean?
There's always that one person that has to be a teacher's pet.
Just know that, that is only one of the things that I have to go through in Year 7, which in Australia, counts as highschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment